Colour Mill Food Colouring - Oil Based Food Colouring
Colour Mill - Oil Based Food Colouring
The Colour Mill - Oil Based Food Colouring are sold separately. Please use the scroll down menu above.
Each colour/bottle is sold separately
- Unlike conventional gel colours, our unique blend loves the fats & oils in your baking.
- We dye and disperse our colouring using these oils, allowing you to achieve a rich & vibrant result.
- Best in Buttercream, Swiss Meringue, Chocolate, Cake Batter, Ganache, Fondant & many more.
- Size 20ml (approx 30g)
- Blended & bottled in Australia from local & imported ingredients.
- Allergen Free
- Shake well before use
- Take it easy, colours will develop over time
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Booster Colour Enhance
- Helps disperse your colour and dye more evenly
- Emulsifies (allows different types of ingredients to mix)
- Improves fluidity in chocolate (similar to cocoa butter)
- Add gel colouring to chocolate by mixing with Booster (approx 3 parts booster to 1 part gel).
If you're struggling to achieve vibrant results in your buttercream & baking, add Booster to help emulsify and get the most from your colours. Booster allows your colour to mix through the oils in your baking.
What is it?
'Booster colour enhance' does exactly that. It is used to intensify your colour through emulsification. By adding booster, you will achieve a deep colour using less colouring.
It's magic (almost).
*If using Colour Mill colours to dye, you will not need Booster. This product is designed to improve less effective products.*
Whitener that actually works!
- Just like the colourings, the Colour Mill White will dye both the sugar AND the butter/oils in your baking. When you have a colour with the ability to dye and disperse throught every ingredient, you're guaranteed the best result.
Go to our BLOG and find more about Colour Mill!